Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for the doctor to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- A list of your current medications
- Information on what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Any and all films from outside hospitals.
- Medical records from prior visits that you think would be helpful
- Insurance information and cards
- Download Patient Information Brochure [pdf]
Important: What You Need To Bring
From Testing Facilities
- CT Scan Films / MRI Films / X-ray Films
- Films of each test are necessary and also CD of tests, if possible
- Written Test Results for each test
- Operative Notes, if any
From Your Doctor or Chiropractor
Bring all medical records
- X-ray Films, if taken at Doctor or Chiropractor office
Quickly and conveniently obtain forms from our office. To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may bring your completed forms to the office at the time of your visit.
You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com.